Champion Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIteminfo.bin EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iteminfo.bin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lourens

Lourens

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: Iteminfo.bin   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:09 am

Hey, GM or anybody. My friend got his char bugged. When he tries to enter to the game with his char he getting error "Invalid Item ID [7900]. Game is gonna exit."
I know that problem is in "iteminfo.bin", but i didnt solve friend's problem using one from patch or from register site.
Can someone send me good working iteminfo? TY alot.:3
Back to top Go down
TheRebirth

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: You Just Have To Download itemInfo Wich Is in WebCite the 3rd Patch And Pastle It Inside TO/Script/Table :)   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am

You Just Have To Download itemInfo Wich Is in WebCite the 3rd Patch And Pastle It Inside TO/Script/Table Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRebirth

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: You Just Have To Download itemInfo Wich Is in WebCite the 3rd Patch And Pastle It Inside TO/Script/Table :)   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:30 am

You Just Have To Download itemInfo Wich Is in WebCite the 3rd Patch And Pastle It Inside TO/Script/Table Smile
Back to top Go down
Lourens

Lourens

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iteminfo.bin   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 am

Told you, it doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
jonathanmk

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: hey   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:39 pm

to fix his char, he just needs to edit the item info, and at the bottom add an item with the number 7900 and give it the line of another item (maybe an azrael or something he wouldn't normally have there) log in game, delete the item that bugged him and then change back to normal iteminfo
Back to top Go down
Lourens

Lourens

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iteminfo.bin   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 pm

thanx, i did it. It works.:3
Found the iteminfo.txt, added the 7900 line and compiled txt into bin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iteminfo.bin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iteminfo.bin   Iteminfo.bin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iteminfo.bin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Champion Pirates :: New's-
Jump to: